Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's been a while...

I know that it's been a while since I've posted a new blog. Quite a while, actually. I got caught up in all of the holiday planning-baking-shopping-family stuff and am just now starting to settle back into a routine of things. It has helped that Abby has been back in preschool this week. That has helped get us all back on schedule.

That being said, I've got a few things rolling around in my head that I really want to put down here. One of my goals for this year is to blog at least twice a week. (Come back to see my post on goals!) But I also need to keep priorities in check and make sure other things are done first before sitting down at the computer.

Check back later for a real post... it should be up no later than tomorrow night!

No comments: